Returning to NACOE
If you attended MSU and wish to return to complete degree requirements for an engineering or computer science major, follow the steps below. Students returning after serving an academic suspension should refer to the Navigating Suspension in Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering webpage for detailed instructions relating to this process.
- All returning students must file Intent to Register with the Registrar’s Office. This may be done at their office with their form, or through their Secure Area in My Info. The Registrar reinstates the student to MSU and assigns an Advisor PIN.
- Review your DegreeWorks to determine which courses you have completed and which you still have remaining.
- Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor in your major department. This may
require calling your department office to identify with whom you should meet.
Geraldine Govaerts & Abbie Richards
Chemical & Biological Engineering
- Plan classes for the coming term with your advisor and pick up your Advisor PIN.
- Register for classes.
- If returning from suspension, please refer to the Navigating Suspension in Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering website for additional information.