Getting Started at MSU NACOE

Students in the Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering are encouraged to pursue their specific interests by immersing themselves in creative and/or research experiences. In comparison to other universities, Engineering and Computer Science curriculums have been strategically designed to provide:

Exceptional opportunities for hands-on learning

Our programs emphasize hands-on laboratory work from Freshman introductory courses through graduate school. Our students have access to state-of-the-art equipment, software, and laboratories which provide opportunities to develop confidence and effectiveness in engineering and computer science design, analysis, and troubleshooting. Many of our students gain cutting-edge research experience as undergraduates working in faculty research laboratories, adding to their growth and development as future engineers or computer scientists.

Learn from outstanding faculty

Engineering and Computer Science courses are taught by experienced professors, not by teaching assistants. Our award-winning faculty are recognized leaders in their areas of expertise, with graduate degrees earned from the best engineering programs in the world. Most instructors also have years of prior industrial experience ready to share with you in our classrooms and laboratories.

Accredited by ABET

Our Engineering departments and School of Computing have majors that are accredited by ABET. You may find more information on ABET accreditation on their website

Chemical & Biological Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Biological Engineering (New Program, In Process)

Civil Engineering

Civil Engineering

Construction Engineering Technology

Electrical & Computer Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Computer Engineering

Mechanical & Industrial Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Mechanical Engineering Technology

Industrial & Management Systems Engineering

School of Computing

Computer Science

Students studying engineering and computer science face a challenging academic environment. Many students find it beneficial to be around others with similar academic interests and with floor leaders who understand the complexity of integrating into a new learning environment. Living & Learning Communities can help you become part of a close community of students and navigate developing a connection with faculty and peer mentors in the Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering and your home department. 
The academic theme floor features 30-50 students majoring in engineering, regularly scheduled in-hall  academic advising and study sessions, and access to peer tutoring and additional faculty support.
NACOE students come from a wide variety of backgrounds and interests and can find great academic success whether or not they get their start on an engineering floor in the residence halls. But if the engineering theme floor sounds interesting to you, by all means check it out!
Here is an MSU news article about the Women In Science and Engineering (WISE) academic floor in Hannon Hall and information about the Living & Learning Communities.
Our guideline, based on many years of experience with hundreds of students, is to multiply the number of academic credits by 3 to get a rough estimate of the number of clock hours necessary each week to keep up with our engineering curriculum. Of course, each student's performance expectations, study skills, and academic level of preparation are unique, but establishing your weekly schedule to accommodate "the factor of 3" is the best way to start. 

For example, a 4-credit class such as M-171 Calculus I meets four times per week for a total of roughly four hours of formal class time (four 50-minute lectures each week). However, to succeed in the course the instructor will expect you to spend an additional eight hours per week reading, doing practice problems, visiting the math help center, meeting with a study group, and so forth. In other words, for every hour spent in the classroom you need to budget two hours of additional study time. 

Our current recommendation for new freshman is to take at least 14 credits, and academically motivated students should plan on 17 credits. Note that this indicates between 42 and 51 hours per week just keeping up with your studies. If you anticipate needing to hold down a job or have other responsibilities, just be very sure you allocate your time so that you can meet and exceed the academic expectations. 

An extremely important hint is to schedule your study time just like you schedule your classes. Identify blocks of time during the day that you will devote to studying, rather than expecting to do all of your studying back at your home or dorm room in the evening. Find a suitable place to study during the open blocks of time between your classes and get in the habit of finishing as much work as possible during those time slots. 

If you are a brand new incoming student, you can get academic advising information by contacting your department’s main office. Once you have been admitted to Montana State University and completed an Orientation, you will be automatically assigned a NACOE faculty member as your regular academic advisor. Some departments have academic coordinators to assist with answering immediate questions or concerns that might arise. Your DegreeWorks will list your assigned advisor. If you do not see an advisor listed, go to the main office of your department to request an advisor be assigned. If you are General Engineering, your advisor is the Student Success Coordinator for the college, Jennifer Clark.

The MSU Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering does not require each student to own a computer, although an increasing number of our incoming students do arrive on campus with a personal computer.  Some students and faculty choose to buy Macintosh hardware, while others choose PCs running Microsoft Windows or Linux.  The Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering, Department computer labs and most of the other labs on campus are currently equipped with Windows-based PCs with the software necessary to complete assignments. The School of Computing also has a computer lab with both Windows-based PCs and Linux.

For the first couple years of college the major software usage will be general word processing, spreadsheets, and internet access, so if you want to buy a computer or laptop before you come we would simply suggest getting wi-fi connectivity, at least 8 GB of RAM and at least a Core i5 or greater processor, a USB flash drive, and Microsoft Office for compatibility. MSU provides for free to students a Microsoft Office Suite subscription. In general, if you have a computer with internet, word processing, and spreadsheet software you should be in very good shape for essentially all computer needs for the first couple years of the NACOE programs.

Several specialized software packages for circuit design and engineering mathematics are used in our more advanced courses, and some of those packages have student versions that can be purchased at a reasonable cost.  The versions get updated every year or so, so our suggestion would be to wait until the time comes to consider buying a copy of those packages.

Free engineering specific software available to MSU engineering students may be accessed by clicking here.

We don't have any exclusive requirements or recommendations regarding calculators, but aiming for something with good scientific support (sin, cos, tan, exp, etc.) and basic graphing should be sufficient. Models like the TI-83, TI-84, and similar calculators from HP and Casio fit this category and would certainly get you through any of the required courses.

At the upper level it is common to do more computation using Matlab, Mathmatica, MathCAD, Maple, or another PC-based symbolic software package rather than a hand calculator. 

Looking way ahead to your senior year, the required national Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam currently has restrictions on what calculators are allowed in the exam room.  The current list allows only a few very basic calculators (like the TI-30X) with few features to ensure that no one can cheat on the test. We simply recommend waiting until the time comes before worrying about the FE exam calculator, since the allowable models are relatively cheap--and the list of acceptable calculators may change between now and the time you take the FE exam anyway.

Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering ePALs are engineering or computer science students just like you, but with recent experience taking the classes you are currently navigating. As Juniors or Seniors in their majors, their experience, combined with training and preparation as mentors, have prepared them to be valuable resources in helping you locate the appropriate resources to help you succeed in your classes and become the Engineering or Computer Science student you came to MSU to be.

As you move through your Freshman and Sophomore year, contact your ePALs for support in:

  • finding academic support;
  • learning what time management in college means;
  • connecting with faculty in your department;
  • writing a great scholarship essay;
  • exploring the career field ahead for your major;
  • attending Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering events, such as the Career Fair, the Senior Design Fair or Women in Engineering events;
  • structuring group projects that work;
  • persisting after a challenging exam;
  • figuring out study groups; and
  • so much more!

Put your ePAL to work for you! Watch for their emails and then meet them for coffee/tea or at their Pop-up Stations around campus. 

Look for their "Pop-up" stations across campus and in the NACOE Complex and put them to work for you. You can reach out for more information about your ePAL.

Information shared at Orientation, and much more, is available on the Advising and Student Resources Hub under "Student Resources." 

Click here to be taken to the Advising and Student Resources Hub.

Click here to be taken to the Student Resources website on The Hub.

Click here to review the General Engineering Orientation presentation for students.

Click here to review the Orientation Presentation by the Dean's Office.

Majors, Classes, Credits, and Requirements

YES! The Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering offers a variety of minors and certificates; additionally, students may choose to minor in subjects outside of the college. More information is available on our Departments and Degrees website, and on MSU's Majors and Degrees website.


If you took AP or IB courses during high school, and passed the AP exam with a score of 4 or higher or the IB exam with a score of 5 or higher, that's excellent!  These courses can appear on your MSU transcript, and may fulfill some CORE and/or major requirements. A limited number of Social Science, Arts, and Writing/Literature AP or IB exam scores have a lower acceptance score.  SeeAP course equivalenciesandIB course equivalenciesto determine what AP and IB courses MSU will accept for degree credit. 

Some common AP and IB equivalencies are: 

  • Calc AB = MSU M-171 (Calculus I) (4 credits) 

  • Calc BC = MSU M-171 & M-172 (Calculus I and Calculus II) (8 credits) 

  • Physics C/Mechanics = PHSX 220 (Physics I w/calculus) (4 credits) 

  • Physics C/Elect & Magnetism = PHSX 222 (Physics II w/calculus) (4 credits) 

  • IB Mathematics HL = M-171 & M-172 (Calculus I and Calculus II) (8 credits) 

  • AP Chemistry: 

  • Score of 5 = CHMY 141 and 143 

  • Score of 4 = CHMY 121 or 141 

Note: Students who score a 5 on the AP Chemistry Exam and who are majoring in the sciences or engineering are strongly encouraged to take the Honors College Chemistry I and II sequence (CHMY 151 and 153). 

NOTE that: 

  • AP Physics B (non-calculus) does not fulfill most COE physics requirement. 

  • AP Statistics (non-calculus) does not fulfill the COE probability and statistics requirement 

  • IB Chemistry and Physics do not fulfill COE requirements.


If your English Composition Advanced Placement (AP) score is a 3 or higher, MSU will accept your AP credits for College Writing I (WRIT 101W/ENGL 121W), and those credits will appear on your MSU transcript. 

If you don't have AP English Composition credits, but you scored 28 or higher on the ACT English test, received 650 or higher for your SAT Critical Reading score, have a MUSWA Writing Assessment score of 5.5, or ACT/SAT essay/ writing sub-score of 11, you do not have to take the introductory WRIT 101 class. See theCore sectionof the MSU Catalog for more information. Instead, COE students must cover the 3 required credits in English by taking either College Writing II (WRIT 201), Technical Writing (WRIT 221), or some other English composition class agreed upon by your advisor and the COE Department.

Yes, but be sure to note that COE curricula are built upon a four semester prerequisite sequence of calculus and differential equations. If you are placed into College Algebra (M-121Q) or Precalculus (M-151Q), you will need to pass thesequence of math courses necessary to reach Calculus I (M-171Q) as soon as you can. 

The math classes you take prior to M-171Q will appear on your official transcript, but cannot be counted toward your COE degree requirements. Many students will use MSU's EdReady Montana program to learn the math skill/knowledge necessary for engineering and computer science majors. This program is free to MSU students.

If you cannot take M-171Q the first semester, you should select courses that will fulfill the university "Core 2.0" requirements, or choose classes and electives that do not have a calculus prerequisite. Students who place below M-151Q (Pre-Calculus) are identified as COEX students and supported with an advisor who can help them map their degree program. More information can be found on the COEX website.   

The COEX designation is simply a sub-category of any of the engineering majors for students working on getting to the M-151Q (pre-calculus) level of mathematics. COEX students meet with Karen Steele, an advisor who is experienced in assisting students align their math courses with Core requirements with Engineering majors. Once students reach M-151Q, they are reassigned a faculty advisor in their home department.  

  •  Elective courses are required for all Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering programs and vary between programs. Most elective requirements include: 
  • 12 credits of humanities (H), social science (S), diversity (D), and arts (A) classes as part of the combined university and COE core requirements*; 

  • 17 credits of professional or mathematics and basic sciences courses selected from the approved list for each major ( see your major's flowsheet); 

  • A few professional elective credits may be selected from either the list of approved Professional Electives, or from the list of courses approved by the MSU Core 2.0 committee in the W, A, H, S, D, N, or Contemporary Issues in Science (CS) categories (i.e., another course taken in any Core category except US and Q). 

*NOTE: NACOEdegrees are structured to include Core and Elective requirements. Speak with your advisor about how these requirements are built into your specific curriculum. 

Internships are not required, but we highly recommend that you plan to seek meaningful engineering employment during the summer, part time during the school year, or perhaps by spending an academic term away from school. Employers who visit our campus increasingly emphasize the importance of work experience to complement your academic studies in engineering. Having some real-world experience on your résumé—and a letter of recommendation from an engineering supervisor—can be a great step on the way to landing an ideal post-baccalaureate position. It is also possible arrange to enroll in an internship for academic credit. Additional information may be found on a students’ home department website. 

Most Departments/Schools and MSU Career Services post information about internships that have been announced by a sponsor, or a student may identify a sponsoring company individually through on-line research, personal contacts, or referrals.

 This is a very reasonable and appropriate question, but the answer can be a bit complicated. In general, college-level classes taken at an accredited college or university will be transferrable to MSU degree programs if the course content and prerequisites are equivalent. However, keep in mind that different universities may offer courses with essentially the same name but with differing content, credits, and grading scheme, or you may have taken a course at another university that has no direct equivalent at MSU. It is also possible that you have taken a course that does not fit the specific list of required and elective classes comprising a NACOE degree curriculum, and therefore can't apply directly toward the MSU degree program. Each transfer case is different, and we will work with you to ensure that all the equivalent course credits can be transferred under MSU's rules. 

Here are a few notes regarding course credit transfers: 

  • An UNOFFICIAL self-evaluation of course work can be accessed through the Transfer Course Equivalency Guide (available online). The equivalencies listed are updated from time to time, but nevertheless it is a good place to start. If you find that your transfer institution or a particular course is not listed in the Equivalency Guide, it does not necessarily mean that the course will not transfer, just that the information is not yet in the system. 

  • OFFICIAL evaluations of transfer credits will be processed by the Admissions Evaluator in the Office of Admissions only after ALL FINAL and OFFICIAL transcripts have been received. A final transcript is one that posts ALL graded coursework through your final term of attendance at each institution. Your Admissions Evaluator will determine the equivalency of the transfer course work to MSU in Bozeman. The Office of Admissions also determines which courses fulfill University Core requirements. Courses generally matching in credit amount, level, and content are considered equivalent. Courses not matching are granted elective credit or elective credit with core, and appear on the transfer evaluation with the designation "ELEC." 

  • Equivalencies for transferring engineering/computer science classes are generally determined by the Norm AsbjornsonCollege of Engineering. Once the Office of Admissions has prepared the official transfer credit evaluation, you should make a transfer advising appointment with the Department and bring a detailed syllabus for each engineering course, listing the course topics, textbook used, prerequisites, and any other information that will allow the Department to assess the equivalence. 

  • The most common transfer equivalency problem for engineering classes lies in the mathematics prerequisites. Students who have taken a college physics or general science class that did not have a calculus prerequisite will not be able to transfer those credits toward an engineering degree at MSU. Similarly, students who have studied electronics at a technical college, an electrical engineering technology program, or in the military typically have not learned calculus-based circuit analysis, and therefore MSU will not be able to accept those non-calculus circuits and electronics course credits toward the degree.

The course I want is full. I'd like to try to get into it. What do I do? 

First, keep checking the Schedule of Classes online. Seat availability in courses changes daily. Also, contact the proper professor and ask to be put on a waiting list. If you haven’t been able to add the course before the first day of class, ATTEND the first day with an Add/Drop form (available at the Registrar's Office). Complete the necessary portion and meet with the instructor asking for permission to be added to the course. After the instructor signs the form, meet with your advisor for his/her signature. Finally, take the form to the Registrar's Office for processing. You will not be added until the form is processed at the Registrar's Office. 

I'm trying to register for a course and get a'major restriction'error. What does this mean? What do I do? 

Some courses are restricted to ensure engineering or computer science majors have priority for registration. Students outside of that major wishing to take a course should contact the main department who controls the course registration, or the instructor of record for instructions on how to add the course.  

What does "consent of the instructor" mean and how do I enroll in these restricted classes? 

"Consent of the instructor" designation means the course(s) requires departmental permission for enrollment. Contact the specific department for instructions on how to receive permission to enroll.  

NOTE:  Make sure you have no "holds" on your account. Only students without holds will receive seat reservation information and/or be eligible for enrollment.  

When is the last day to add a class? 

Consult the Office of the Registrar's "Registration Handbooks" ( for all deadlines within a given semester. Fall and Spring semesters allow students to add with approval of the instructor and advisor up to the end of the 10th day of University instruction of the semester. After the 10th class day, Add/Drop forms must have the approval (signature) of Jennifer ClarkStudent Success Coordinator for the COE (214 Roberts Hall). 

 I won't be on campus until a later date. Can my friend do the "Add" for me? 

No. Only the students themselves can officially process an Add/Drop form. 

 How do I drop a class? 

You can drop classes from your schedule online up to the 10th day of class, or you can complete an "Add/Drop" form. After the 10th class day, you must pick up an "Add/Drop" form. Complete the necessary portions, meet with the instructor of the class you are dropping for a signature, and have your advisor sign it. Finally, take the form to the Registrar's Office for processing. You will not be dropped from the course(s) until the form is processed at the Registrar's Office. 

You may drop a class during the last two weeks of the semester only for extraordinary reasons (e.g. death, illness). Pick up the relevant form either online or at the Registrar’s Office. 

I want to drop all my classes, what do I do? 

In order to drop all your courses you must process a university withdrawal. This is done at the Dean of Students' Office located in 174 of the Student Union Building (SUB). 

If I drop, how will it affect my GPA? 

You will receive a "W" as a grade.  A “W” grade does not affect a student’s grade point average; however, it does affect financial aid requirements for satisfactory progress. Be sure to contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions (SUB 183). 
 What do I do to return to school? 

Students returning to school after not being enrolled for one or more semesters must submit an “Intent to Register” form to the Registrar's Office. Once the form is processed, you will receive your registration code (Alternate PIN#). Forms may be downloaded from the following site:, or the "Intent to Register" may be completed online within the Secure Area of MyInfo.

Scholarship and Tuition

MSU, the Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering, and the NACOE departments award scholarships on a competitive basis for both new and continuing students.  See the online information about Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering Scholarships, and theMontana State University Scholarships programs. From time to time there are special scholarship announcements through a particular department, watch for these announcements on your department’s website and via email


If you are not a Montana resident, state government rules require the University to charge you the non-resident tuition and fees rate--unless you are enrolled in the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship program. 

If you are a domestic (U.S.) student you can apply to become a Montana legal resident if you follow the mandatory residency guidelines. Note that the residency qualification process takes twelve months and you cannot enroll for more than 6 credits in any term during the twelve month period. You also cannot leave the state for more than a total of 30 days during the qualification year. 

International students are always considered non-residents: there is no process to obtain Montana residency without being a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.



After Graduation/Graduate School 

Career placement is virtually 100%. Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering, Bachelor's degree graduates from MSU find numerous professional employment opportunities, including careers with large, multi-national corporations, local and regional companies, entrepreneurial start-ups, government agencies, or continuing their formal education trajectory in graduate school. 

The list of recent employers of NACOE graduates includes: 

  • Micron Technology 

  • Boeing 

  • IM Flash Technologies 

  • HDR 

  • Astronics 

  • Advanced Electronic Designs 

  • Newport/ILX Lightwave 

  • Navy Undersea Warfare Center - Keyport 

  • Dynojet 

  • Northrup Grumman 

  • Intel 

  • NASA 

  • University of Washington 

  • Cornell University 

  • University of Wisconsin 

  • University of Arizona 

  • Air Force Institute of Technology – Dayton 

… and many, many more. 

There are also opportunities to expand your career in related areas, including fields likeProject Management. Information about job opportunities for individuals with Project Management certification (PMP) is available here: 


If you already have a two-year Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.) degree that included a complete General Education Core requirement (~30 semester credits), you do not need to take any additional lower-division Core classes as part of your MSU degree program. The COE program requirements of basic math and science courses still must be fulfilled, but the Core category A, H, S, D, US, and W are considered covered by the prior General Education Core taken as part of the A.S. or A.A. degree. 

If you have an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree, General Education Core classes were likely not included in your degree requirements, so you will need to earn the MSU Core 2.0 credit requirements. 

Please refer to the complete Montana University System general education transfer policy for more information.

If you already have a prior bacalaureate (BS/BA) degree from an accredited institution, you do not need to take any additional lower-division Core classes as part of your MSU degree program. The EE and CpE program requirements of basic math and science courses still must be fulfilled, but the Core category A, H, S, D, US, and W are considered covered by the prior General Education Core taken as part of the prior degree. 

Please refer to the complete Montana University System general education transfer policy for more information.


Transfer/International Students

First, make sure the Office of Admissions has completed your application process and performed the official Transfer Equivalency review. 

Next, spend some time reviewing the MSU policies, degree requirements, and procedures applicable to your particular transfer situation. Then attend the regularly scheduled formal group orientation offered before each term, or make an appointment with the Department housing your major for an individual advising appointment. 

To make the advising process quick and efficient, please be sure to bring a copy of your grade transcript, ACT/SAT scores (for math placement, if necessary), and complete course syllabi and content details from previous schools to show your previous engineering/math/science course experience. 

Once your advising/orientation session is complete, you will be given the online personal identification number (PIN) needed to register for your classes. 


Incoming and transfer students should aim for ACT/SAT scores that place them in the math level 5 (ACT 27/SAT 620). Calculus I (M 171Q) or Calculus for Technology I (M 165Q) and higher are required for engineering and computer science. 

If your math scores place you in College Algebra (M-121Q) or Precalculus (M-151Q), you will need to pass thesequence of math courses necessary to reach Calculus I (M-171Q) as soon as you can. 

The math classes you take prior to M-171Q will appear on your official transcript, but cannot be counted toward your NACOE degree requirements. Many students will use MSU's EdReady Montana program to learn the math skill/knowledge necessary for engineering and computer science majors. This program is free to MSU students.

If you cannot take M-171Q the first semester, you should select courses that will fulfill the university "Core 2.0" requirements, or choose classes and electives that do not have a calculus prerequisite. Students who place below M-151Q (Pre-Calculus) are identified as COEX students and supported with an advisor who can help them map their degree program. More information can be found on the COEX website.   

The COEX designation is simply a sub-category of any of the engineering majors for students working on getting to the M-151Q (pre-calculus) level of mathematics. COEX students meet with Karen Steele, an advisor who is experienced in assisting students align their math courses with Core requirements with Engineering majors. Once students reach M-151Q, they are reassigned a faculty advisor in their home department.

 International students who transfer from another college or university to Montana State University sometimes require an International Sponsor Letter which includes a transfer evaluation. This letter may be requested from the student's department. Following is the process to request a letter.
  1. Before requesting the International Sponsor Letter verify with International Programs that your previous institution's transcript(s) have been received and evaluated. This must be done before departments can prepare a transfer evaluation letter. 
  2. Contact your department advisor through email to request an International Sponsor Letter which includes a transfer evaluation.
  3. List all requirements the International Sponsor Letter must include. Only one (1) letter will be written.
  4. If the International Sponsor Letter requires a list of proposed classes for the semester you will be starting at MSU, and you do not have a math placement level, your letter will only list general education classes and a Math Level 1 class, which may not count towards credits in your declared major. Please review the FAQ on math classes for further information about math preparation.
  5. Please allow two (2) weeks for an International Sponsor Letter.

 Academic Probation and Suspension

University academic performance standards are located on the Web, 

More information about suspension and returning from suspension is available on the Navigating Suspension in the Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering website.

What does suspension mean? 

When a student does not meet the academic performance standards set by the faculty at MSU, he or she may be suspended from the University. Students who are suspended for the first time may not enroll at MSU for one academic term (fall/spring). Students suspended for the second time may not enroll at MSU for one academic year. Students suspended more than twice may only re-enroll at MSU if they submit a written appeal to the University Scholastic Appeals Board and it is approved. 

When and how was I notified? 

It is your responsibility to review your online transcript at the end of each term to determine your academic standing. Students will not receive written notification of probation or suspend warning. You will receive written notification of suspension; the letter is sent to the permanent address you have provided in MyInfo. It is your responsibility to keep your address and contact information updated in MyInfo. 

Can I appeal the suspension decision? 

You may appeal the suspension decision if you believe there were extraordinary circumstances beyond your control of which the University Scholastic Appeals Board (USAB) was unaware. You must complete the Scholastic Appeal Form and submit all the required documentation listed on the back of the appeal form. The written appeal is reviewed by the USAB. Once the Board has made a decision, the finding will be sent to you and a copy will be put in your academic file. The decision of the USAB is final. If you have questions, contact the Office of Student Services in Jabs Hall Room 124. 

When do I get reinstated? 

Students suspended for the first time are automatically reinstated after one semester (excluding summer term) has elapsed. After a second suspension, one academic year must elapse before the student will be reinstated. Students returning to school after one or more semesters must submit an "Intent to Register" form to the Registrar's Office and meet with either the Director or Assistant Director of the Office of Student Services if a "Must See" form is issued by the Registrar's Office.