NACOE Student Request to Drop Class
Full University Withdrawals:
- IF YOU ARE REGISTERED, HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR BILL, AND WANT TO DROP ALL OF YOUR CLASSES FOR THE CURRENT/UPCOMING TERM PLEASE USE THIS UNIVERSITY WITHDRAWAL FORM.
To Request Department Professional Advisor Support for Drop/Withdrawal:
Students requesting academic advisor support to drop/withdraw from a course(s) within the Registrar's dates must:
1. Speak with instructor(s) about decision to drop/withdraw from the course(s).
- This step is highly recommended.
- There may be support or advice from an instructor that will help to complete the course successfully.
2. Complete the webform for your academic department (below) to initiate Drop/Withdraw request with professional advisor(s) in academic department.
- Professional advisor(s) in academic department will generate a report daily of drop/withdraw requests.
- Professional advisor(s) (see advisor list here) will perform the adminstrative process of this drop/withdrawal request according to Registrar's, MyInfo guidelines.
- Please allow up to 2 business days for drop/withdrawal request to be processed.
- All drop/withdraw requests must be submitted by deadlines established by the Office of the Registrar.
3. Students who wish to discuss decision to drop/withdraw from a course(s) with an academic or faculty advisor should:
- Contact their academic advisor - identified on the students DegreeWorks worksheet;
- Schedule an appointment; and
- Discuss concerns or an alternative plan with an academic or faculty advisor including:
- financial aid consequences;
- time to degree completion concerns;
- scholarship award impacts; or
- other concerns or questions.
4. Ultimately it is the students responsiblity to understand how dropping/withdrawing from a course(s) might affect:
- Federal aid, scholarships, GI Bill funding, or other financial aid;
- Course pre-requisite requirements;
- Time to degree completion;
- Eligibility (for student athletes); and/or
- Part-time/Full-time student status.
To Request Drop/Withdrawal After Registrar's Dates:
Unless seeking a full withdrawal from the semester, students seeking to drop/withdraw from a course(s) after the Registrar's established dates must use the GARC Process.
Chemical & Biological Engineering Department
Civil Engineering Department
Electrical & Computer Engineering Department