Superhero Biomechanics - Tagalong worksheet
Student Club: American Society of Biomechnics (ASB)
- Motion capture can best be described as which of the following?
- Stopping someone’s motion by capturing them
- An integrated system of cameras and measurement devices for recording human movement
- Not sure, I dozed off for a minute
- How do ground reaction forces translate to forces felt in the joints?
- … ok maybe it was more than a minute
- List a few reasons why you think jumping takes coordination and attention.
- Try each landing for yourself. Notice where on your body you feel each landing the most and make a note of it on a stick figure below (i.e. circle your knee, ankle, etc.).
Discuss with a friend why you think you’re seeing what you’re seeing.