Spring 2020 Focus Groups
- Wednesday, January 15th from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 9th from Noon - 1:00 p.m. at Rendezvous Dining Hall
- Student veterans discuss their NACOE experience with deans and department heads
- Panel Discussion in NAH (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Discussion with NACOE international undergraduate and graduate students
- International Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Explore relevant student clubs by visiting CatsConnect and searching the Cultural Category.
- Wednesday, January 22nd from 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
NACOE Diversity and Inclusion Committee Members
Feel free to make suggestions and provide feedback!
- David Claudio (Industrial Engineering Professor)
- Christine Foreman (Associate Dean and Chemical Engineering Professor)
- Bernadette McCrory (Mechanical and Industrial Engineering)
- Dan Miller (Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Department Head)
- Flynn Murray (Civil Engineer Ph.D. Student)
- John Paxton (Gianforte School of Computing Director, committee chair)
- Lizzy Thompson (Industrial Engineering Student)
- Maria Velazquez (Dean's Office, ex officio)